Wednesday, September 18, 2024 6:35:23 PM

Elevation reading

3 months ago
#261596 Quote
I hesitate to write here, since 90% of all questions are simply ignored.

I added elevation to my dash. When it comes up, it is correct. But it never updates. That elevation stays the same. Does anyone know where to force that to update?

Update: I just pulled a log. Perhaps this is a clue: Local email (below) failed with error 'ArgumentNull_Generic Arg_ParamName_Name, stream'.
3 months ago
#261600 Quote
Send me the App’s event log (Settings/Send the Event Log) and I’ll take a look. Let me know when you have sent the event log too.
2 months ago
#261619 Quote
Try the latest App version.
1 month ago
#261630 Quote
I'm sorry for the long delay. I only get to test when using the RV.

I put the new firmware on. initial reactions were, yay, looks good. After about 30 minutes it abended. I suspect the altitude widget. I loaded the  bluefire back up and I got altitude for another 30 minutes or so then it froze at some point. Just the altitude. I tried logging out and back in, I tried closing the app and no go. The barometric pressure stayed apparently working for 5 hours. On the return trip. The altitude came up, but again abended after about 15-30 minutes. It just quits and the screen saver makes the screen go black, so easy to miss in LA traffic. The barometric went negative again, pegging out at the bottom.

I'm not sure how much detail the last logs gave you, but if it helps, I'm using the IPad mini 4, software version 15.8.2, model number 4MK9G2LL/A.
Bluefire version 10.1.1
3 weeks ago
#261632 Quote
Bump. Looking for a reply
3 weeks ago
#261633 Quote
Send me the App’s event log (Settings/Send the Event Log) and I’ll take a look. Let me know when you have sent the event log too.
2 weeks ago
#261634 Quote
You have the log from prior and the problem has not changed. I looked in the FAQ's to refresh my memory on how to do a data dump and do not see that information. If you no longer have that log, or need the newer logs, can you point me in the direction of the instructions to get that information?
2 weeks ago
#261635 Quote
Go to the BlueFire App's Settings page, scroll down to 'Send the Event Log', tap it.
2 weeks ago
#261636 Quote
Thanks. It says it was sent.
2 weeks ago
#261637 Quote
Nothing showed up. What email address are you using in the App?