Thursday, April 25, 2024 9:48:33 AM

App Closes when Ignition Turned On

1 year ago
#259255 Quote
Thanks for the update - I'll keep an eye out for the next release.
1 year ago
#259256 Quote
Thanks - I'll download the new version when available and notify you if resolved or not.
1 year ago
#259276 Quote
The latest version now is 9.6.8 that supports Adapter Firmware 3.22.3.
1 year ago
#261318 Quote
I was finally able to test with the new version of the software. Unfortunately, I have a new issue in that it will not connect and transfer data. What do you need from me to troubleshoot this new issue?

Steve
1 year ago
#261322 Quote
Steve,
Did you also update the adapter firmware?  Did you uncheck the connect to last adapter box?  Once the software connects to the adapter you can then re-check the connect to last adapter box.
Steve Whitaker
2018 Fleetwood Discovery 40D
1 year ago
#261323 Quote
Thanks Steve - that resolved the issue.

My firmware is at 3.17.0 but I see newer versions are available. I have never initiated a firmware update, but it appears updates have been applied since I purchased the adapter 3-4 years ago. Is there something I should do to update the adapter firmware on a regular basis?

Steve
1 year ago
#261324 Quote
Well, we don't really like to update the firmware all that often. With 3.23.0 being new, there may be a 3.23.1 but that should be it for quite a while.

When there is an App or Firmware update, our server is updated and provided you are connected to the Internet, the App will notify you of the update. Plue the About page will always show you the current App and Firmware version.