Wednesday, May 1, 2024 2:47:27 PM

registering?

1 year ago
#261429 Quote
Today when I plug my adapter in it says its not registered and wont connect. What do I need to do to fix that? I am on your website and type register in the search function and nothing comes up. Help!!
1 year ago
#261430 Quote
When and where did you purchase the adapter? If from Amazon, can you find the Amazon Order Id?
1 year ago
#261432 Quote
I get the same message. I purchased my adapter directly from you and in January sent it to you for a hardware and software upgrade. It worked perfectly for awhile, but now I get the device not registered message.
1 year ago
#261433 Quote
Just something to check.  In Settings, are you using the same email address that you used when you purchased the BlueFire?  I have several email accounts, and I was using a different one for sending logging data to BlueFire.  Anyway, when I updated the software I got the unregistered warning.  When I changed the email address back it registered with no issues.
Steve Whitaker
2018 Fleetwood Discovery 40D
1 year ago
#261434 Quote
That is correct. You need to register your adapter (App Settings) using the 'Store Email Address' that you used to order the adapter.
1 year ago
#261436 Quote
Well I plugged my adapter into a bus today and I got the registration message again and I clicked ok and then it connected and started working on its own. I went into settings and checked the email shown and its the one that I used when I purchased the adapter. The registration spot is not highlighted and I cant select it to do anything with that section so I guess its fixed? I will try it on a different bus tomorrow to verify its operation.