Tuesday, April 23, 2024 10:38:23 PM

v9.7.4, still no progress about initializing

1 year ago
#261413 Quote

this is a follow up from my last topic.

As I mentioned in this previous topic I downgraded to v 9.7.1
I can connect to this version, but the app freezes after a few seconds to minutes.

I'm on the road with my RV at the moment, and when I left home one 11 december, v 9.7.0 was running with no issues.

Today I upgraded to the latest version 9.7.4 but the problem remains exactly the same. Trying to connect, initializing en freezing.

I did a searh on the internet to find a copy off the v9.7.0 apk, without succes. Earlier and later versions are no problem to find, only v 9.7.0 is nowhere available.

Since this is for me the last working copy, I would like to ask you if it is possible to send me a copy through email with the apk for this version 9.7.0

It is very frustrating being on the road, and start the app every day before departure hoping that it is gonna work, unfortunately until now....

grts
Ron
1 year ago
#261414 Quote
Try the following:

1. Uninstall the App.
2. Delete any BlueFire App folders.
3. Side-loading 9.7.4 from these links - https://bluefire-llc.com/store/bluefire-apps
4. Start the App.
5. If it stalls on Initializing, close it.
6. Go to the BlueFire App folder.
7. Send me a screenshot of the folder.
8. Send me the Eventlog.txt file if it's there.
1 year ago
#261415 Quote
I did all you requested.
After installing, and starting the app (stall while initializing on all devices) the directories are created but contains only one file ( ringtone.mp3), as shown on the pictures I sent you.

I did the same install on the following devices, all with the same result

- mobile phone One Plus Nord 2T 5G running android 12
- Lenovo tablet Tab M10 FHD Plus running android 10
- Samsung tablet Galaxy Tab A running android 11
- Samsung tablet GT-N8000 running LineageOS 18 (android 11)

Grts
Ron
11 months ago
#261448 Quote
Did this ever get a resoution/response?

I’m running, or should I say, I was running, BlueFire on an Amazon Fire Tab, sideloading from the google play station as recommended by the docs.

And yer stuck on “Initialising…” I’ve even factory reset and tried from scratch, still the same.

As it’s clear that this version hasn’t had sufficient testing can you please provide a link to the previous versions, which you know, work……..
11 months ago
#261449 Quote
A little over a year ago I spent much time setting this device up only to have my work undone buy and app update. After an email relay with Mark It eventually run again.

I had not got around to playing with again until now.
Today I discovered that on 3 different Android devices, all hang as described above.

Although I had the play store set to "Do not update" the app seems to have updated on its own.

After having to re-register, I've come to find it seems the bugs never go away?

Mark, do you have a stable old version you can send me please?
11 months ago
#261450 Quote
It's pretty standard practice to keep links up for previous versions of software *for precisely this sort of situation* why Bluefire doesn't leave the links up to the previous version(s) and still only have links to a clearly non-functional version I don't know.........
11 months ago
#261463 Quote
The only thing that worked for me was going back to version 9.7.0

I tried everything on different tablets, always the same outcome: initializing loop.
Version 9.7.0 works fine for me, I trie to hold on to this version, no upgrades.