Friday, May 3, 2024 7:25:05 PM

Contact Information

9 months ago
#261481 Quote
Looking for contact information for Bluefire.  We have been researching Bluefire for sometime but hesitated on purchasing for whatever reason.  We were getting ready to go on a trip and for whatever reason, we have a few failed gauges, including the fuel gauge.  I did the legwork and have tracked it down to the gauges themselves and not the VDC or the message center.  We ordered Bluefire and paid for 2 day air shipping several days ago.  We have the tracking number and it appears as if it was not shipped yet.  We were just looking to contact a Bluefire representative to see if we can overnight it or make some other arrangement.  I have received no response through the "contact us" web page on this site.  Is there anything I can do?  This really seems to be the best product out there...I just do not know how to get it sooner than later.
9 months ago
#261483 Quote
Pamela did get in contact with Customer Service.
Steve Whitaker
2018 Fleetwood Discovery 40D
8 months ago
#261490 Quote
Just returned from our trip.  We were out and about for a bit.  Still have minimal Freightliner gauges working on the dash (2002 40' Tiffin Phaeton built on a Freightliner chassis with a Cat 3126 300hp diesel engine), but the Bluefire app saved the day for us. It came the day before we left and with just a few minutes of playing around with the app, I had all of the missing gauges up and running on my tablet in a very user friendly form factor.  I still do want to replace the failed gauges, but I can never see a time where I will no longer need Bluefire.  I did learn quite a bit about how the engine performs under load.

Truly an amazing product at a great price point