Friday, April 26, 2024 12:40:34 PM

Dashboard falling asleep and not waking

1 year ago
#259215 Quote
I’ve had this happen 2x after I set up a trip and start driving after some time the dashboard is frozen, I can go back to the trip page and back to the dashboard and the gauges sweep but go to the position it was froze to, so I don’t this my entire trip was documented fully.
1 year ago
#259217 Quote
If you go back to the Drive page instead of your dash, is the data frozen there too or is it just your dash?

Send the App's Event Log (Settings/Send the Event Log) and I'll take a look. Post when you have sent the event log.
1 year ago
#259254 Quote
Ok Mark, I sent the event file. I was going to the dash page, my next trip in a week, I’ll see if it happens I open the Drive page.
1 year ago
#259258 Quote
The log did show some Bluetooth data errors but not that many. Maybe try unchecking the App Setting 'Monitor Faults' and see if that helps. If you're real dash shows a check engine light you really don't need to be constantly monitoring for faults. It does add overhead to the adapter and the App. And you can always add the Engine Status gauge to your dash and only when your dash is display will faults be monitored (again you're adding overhead).