I am using version 12.5.5 of the app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A9. I am noticing some of the cruise control gauges not working as expected.
I have two "Cruise Set Speed" text gauges on my dash, one set to MPH and one set to KPH. Only the MPH set speed gauge updates. The KPH gauge does not change as the set speed changes.
The "Cruise State" text gauge always says "Off" even when cruise control is engaged. It used to show things like "Hold", "Accel Override", etc.
It also appears that none of the cruise control text gauges are hiding when "Hide When Off" is checked.
I tried to make sure this wasn't a problem with my dash by creating a simple dash that only had cruise control text gauges and nothing else and I noticed similar behavior.
Thanks,
Steve
I have two "Cruise Set Speed" text gauges on my dash, one set to MPH and one set to KPH. Only the MPH set speed gauge updates. The KPH gauge does not change as the set speed changes.
The "Cruise State" text gauge always says "Off" even when cruise control is engaged. It used to show things like "Hold", "Accel Override", etc.
It also appears that none of the cruise control text gauges are hiding when "Hide When Off" is checked.
I tried to make sure this wasn't a problem with my dash by creating a simple dash that only had cruise control text gauges and nothing else and I noticed similar behavior.
Thanks,
Steve