Monday, September 28, 2026 5:01:05 AM

Windows 11 Install issue

3 weeks ago
#264904 Quote
Following your instructions.   There is no MSI file in your package.  Just a MSIX files.   They won't install as your certs are expired.   I tried running the PS1 scripts as Admin and same issue as the msix files.  

Is there any other way or do I have to send you my adapter.  I am guessing your certs are also expired on android etc..
3 weeks ago
#264905 Quote
Download the zip file again as there is an updated certificate now.

https://bluefire-llc.com/bluefire-apps
2 weeks ago
#264907 Quote
That cert update fixed it.  Thank You,  I would have thought you would have renamed that download file so folks could know it actually changed though.  

I was able to update the firmware..  Wow, having retired as the guy in a huge multinational that everyone, all offices across the US,  came to when something wasn't working that no one else in their IT org could fix, I was a bit shocked how difficult that was.   Truly,  I cannot imagine many folks could do that.  

Thanks for the Help..  -Bill