logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sadavis80  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2021 9:20:21 PM(UTC)
sadavis80

Groups: Registered
United States

I just got my Lenovo M10 tablet today and installed the BF app and connected to my dongle. All seemed to work reasonably well, though I haven't yet cranked the engine.
A few questions from a BF newbie...

The 'fault' symbol blinks after a minute or 2 and when I click on it, I get something like DEMO BRAKE FAILURE and a bunch of 'descriptive type info'. I have sent 'clear faults' and the DEMO fault continues to 'wave' the red X and show the DEMO Failure. WHY? How do I get rid of it? Or is that fault coming from the dongle from the chassis? I also assume that when I sent that CLEAR FAULTS signal, it would have cleared any REAL faults that might have been in my chassis. I would like to add a request that the user (ME) should be able to SELECT which faults to clear instead of ALL .. or is that even possible?

When I see that DEMO fault, does that mean I'm seeing ALL available faults .. and there are NONE, so it's just showing me what one would look like if I did have one?

Also.. is there a way I can COPY the results of the DRIVE and REPAIR pages(s) so that I can work on my custom dash from the comfort of my living room rather than having to sit in my RV so I can go back and look at those pages to know what's available?

I'm sure I'll have more, but this is a start as I become more familiar with the app and the way it works.

Steve

Edited by user Thursday, February 4, 2021 9:22:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mark  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 5, 2021 11:10:10 AM(UTC)
Mark

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Demo faults show up when the App is in Demo mode and are strictly fake. They are meant to show what a fault would look like. The Reset/Clear faults buttons do not work in Demo mode. You can turn off Demo mode in the Settings page.

To make a copy of the Drive and Repair pages, just take a screenshot of the page.

And make sure you've gone over in depth the Getting Started document - https://bluefire-llc.com...tting-started-document-2