logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
issaquahwa1979  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2020 6:38:38 PM(UTC)
issaquahwa1979

Groups: Registered
United States

Mark or anybody else has anyone successfully made this work with Windows 10 on a surface? I can see the blue fire LE adapter in the Bluetooth scan but neither blue fire for motorhomes or trucks can seem to connect to it and I just get an error. I have tried forcing 2.1 and not and I can still connect disconnect with my Android phone without issue. Thanks for any pointers. I double-checked they connectivity specs and the surface had a Bluetooth 4.0 adapter built in so that should still be compatible.

Edited by user Thursday, August 27, 2020 7:05:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mark  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2020 7:48:42 AM(UTC)
Mark

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Send me the App's event log (Settings/Send the Event Log) from your Surface and let me take a look. Do you have the Setting 'Use Bluetooth Low Energy' checked?
issaquahwa1979  
#3 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2020 9:15:16 AM(UTC)
issaquahwa1979

United States

Okay will do no I tried both l e and classic and then unchecked both of them. I believe there is a handshaking issue because interestingly enough I took my surface laptop out and it was able to connect but had asked me about six different times for permissions that the surface did not. But then to further troubleshoot and see if it was a hardware issue I took my surface pro out and it too was unable to make the connection. I am going to try all three again and send you the logs.
issaquahwa1979  
#4 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2020 4:06:47 PM(UTC)
issaquahwa1979

United States

Okay I have sent you log files four of them two from my surface and two from my surface pro both running Windows 10. I will be sending two more from my surface laptop that was able to connect.
Mark  
#5 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2020 8:07:13 AM(UTC)
Mark

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
The event log shows that Bluetooth is in use so it can't connect. Are you using Bluetooth for anything else?