logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
markbumgarner  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 12:48:41 AM(UTC)
markbumgarner

Groups: Registered
United States

I guess with no customer service number this is the only way to get assistance on a newly purchased product? I hope that I can get the help needed. Really want this to be a great system. No fuel guage readings, other missing info as well just want to get some help on getting it all to work as advertised is all. If the trip info and fuel info is not working or going to work I may do something else. Again I think it’s just a incorrect setting.
BayouLady  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 9:10:16 PM(UTC)
BayouLady

Groups: Registered

New to this also, and not getting all my data— but. The reason I am posting; I had quick results by going to the BlueFire website and using their CONTACT area. Mark answered my question the same day. Try that—-

I was able to create a scrolling dash and get data from many fields. We are missing brake info and a few others. Mark gave a few suggestions which we are working on.

Gerry
Mark  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 11:06:07 AM(UTC)
Mark

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: markbumgarner Go to Quoted Post
I guess with no customer service number this is the only way to get assistance on a newly purchased product? I hope that I can get the help needed. Really want this to be a great system. No fuel guage readings, other missing info as well just want to get some help on getting it all to work as advertised is all. If the trip info and fuel info is not working or going to work I may do something else. Again I think it’s just a incorrect setting.

Make sure you go through the Getting Started document thoroughly. It will most likely help you figure out your issues. Missing Fuel and other data is probably either the ECM is not transmitting it (common) or it may be on the J1708 data bus.