Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
FlaRider  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 4, 2019 12:35:47 PM(UTC)
FlaRider

Groups: Registered
United States

I made a dash on an iPad Pro 10.5" in landscape mode, save it and when I start BlueFire later it changes the iPad resolution for BlueFire. All the gauges are bigger and overlapping. It has nothing to do with resize dash.

Any idea how to correct it?
Mark  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 4, 2019 2:07:37 PM(UTC)
Mark

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Send me the event log (Settings/Send the Event Log) and let me take a look. What version of the BlueFire App did you create your dash with and what version did it get bigger?
FlaRider  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 7, 2019 3:56:00 AM(UTC)
FlaRider

United States

Mark, thanks for the reply. I reset everything so I don't know if the event log will help anymore. I will mess around with it the next couple of week s and see what it does.
Mark  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 7, 2019 7:48:06 AM(UTC)
Mark

If you're not already on the IRV2 forums you should check them out. There's a lot of guys playing around with dashes out there. Here is one thread - http://www.irv2.com/foru...nt-option-425748-36.html
FlaRider  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 4:59:11 PM(UTC)
FlaRider

United States

Not sure what is going on . I made a new dash in landscade mode saved it, locked the orientation and it worked fine for a few trips. Then I went to use it and I got the message that the orientation was lock. I turned off Lock Orientation and it still would not open the dash. After some playing with it I got it opened in landscape mode but the gauges moved. I moved them back and went to customeize dash screen and back to show dash and the gauges on the right side of the dash moved a little to the left. Even if I lock the gauges they keep moving to the left. It is like Bluefire keps thinking the screen is smaller.

iPad 10.5" 13.1.2

Mark  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 8:32:11 AM(UTC)
Mark

Send me your event log and I'll get a copy of your dash and can take a look to see what's going on.